Dec 8, 2007

The Neighbourhood

Hello good people of the blog hungry community.

For my first foray into the world of blogging, I'd like to start on as positive a note as ethically possible.

My immediate neighbours are fine people. To the left are some genteel octogenarians The wife has a silent letter in her name, and a formidably unsilent husband in her lounge. On the other side we have Nicky - to whom I repeatedly referred as "Vicky" until being invited to peruse a correctly monikered certificate of achievement she'd earned. That was quite the epiphany.

Life in my street is pretty quiet, and therefore good. Can't get much more positive than that can you?

I will declare this first foray closed. Thank you for reading.

My second foray may not be quite so positive, as it will include a rough outline of the family who have moved in 2 doors down.
That'll be a racy read.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bring on the 2nd foray... I'm in need of a racy read.